Fees & Dates
Academic Programs Costs
10 Month Academic Program (Full Year)
Full year tuition with medical insurance, homestay and custodianship: $27,100.00
Full year tuition with medical insurance and homestay (no custodianship): $26,800.00
Full year tuition with medical insurance (no homestay or custodianship): $16,800.00
One Semester (5 Month) Academic Program
Semester tuition with medical insurance, homestay and custodianship: $14,175.00
Semester tuition with medical insurance and homestay (no custodianship): $13,875.00
Semester tuition with medical insurance (no homestay or custodianship): $8625.00
Canadian School Experience Program (Non-academic, short-term program)
Total monthly fees with homestay (first month): $3616.00
Total monthly fees with homestay (subsequent months): $3116.00
Total monthly fees without homestay: $2266.00
Summer Camp and Digital Media Camp 2020 (July & August)
Following prices are for Grade 3 to University ** Please contact Anita Huang at email@example.com for K to Grade 2 prices **
- Unless otherwise stated, fees are inclusive of application fees, medical insurance and administration, ELL assessments and documentation fees.
- All program fees are listed in Canadian Dollars.
- All program fees are subject to change at any time at the sole discretion of the Board of Education No. 38 (Richmond).
Program fees can be paid by certified cheque, bank draft, money order, or Electronic Bank Transfer (ETF) payable to the Richmond School Board. Full program fee payment is due upon receipt of the student’s letter of confirmed acceptance.
It is a fundamental condition of the Board of Education of School District No.38 (Richmond) agreement to provide an education program, and the Board shall not be liable for losses or expenses an international student may incur as a result of the Board being unable to provide a program due to labour disputes or other causes beyond its control. Fees will only be refunded if the education program in which the student is enrolled cannot be completed within the school year.
The refund policy is in effect from the moment a new student is issued a Letter of Acceptance (LOA) or a returning student is issued a Letter of Re-Admission (LRA) from Richmond International Education until the moment he/she officially leaves our program.
All refund requests must be submitted in writing with all supporting documents listed on the Refund Request Form. The following refund policy will apply to all international students.
Richmond International Education Refund Policy
1. The application and documentation fees are non-refundable.
2. Full refund of tuition fee, less non-refundable fees and $250 administration fee, if the initial study permit and/or entry visa is not approved by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). The new student must submit a copy of the original IRCC letter of refusal.
3. One half (1/2) of tuition fee if a study permit extension and/or entry visa is not approved by IRCC. The returning student must submit a copy of the original IRCC letter of refusal.
4. One-half (1/2) of tuition fee if the new student withdraws from the program after the LOA is issued.
5. No refund of the tuition fee, for any reason, if the new student withdraws after the first calendar month of their program.
6. No refund of the tuition fee if the student is withdrawn from the program for being in violation of program terms and conditions, the Richmond School District's code of conduct, school rules, provincial or Canadian laws, or IRCC conditions and regulations.
7. One-half (1/2) of tuition fee, for any reason, if the returning student withdraws from their next year or semester of study prior to May 30th (September intake) or October 31st (January intake). No refunds will be provided after this date.
8. New or returning students who change immigration status after tuition fees are paid will not be eligible for refunds other than as stated in the above refund policy.